With almost 3,000 employees worldwide, this global law firm are well respected within the legal industry and specialise in multiple practice areas. The firm pride themselves on creating a positive and fulfilling working environment for their staff.
This full-time, permanent position will see you support the Partners in the growing Melbourne office. You will be an integral part of the process, covering legal secretarial duties and also office management duties. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is driven and would like to part of an exciting phase of growth and establishment.
Your duties will include:
- Working with the technology team to assist with the set-up of work spaces and technology requirements
- Working alongside the Director of Operation to assist with the facilities and building management
- Training new staff and conducting the induction process
- Management of staff leave
- Diary/email management
- Opening/closing files
- Client liaison and management
- Diary and email management
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Time recording assistance
To be successful for an interview for this position, you must have:
- Prior experience within a commercial law firm
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Professional presentation
To apply for this position, click on the appropriate link. Or for a confidential discussion, call Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430