This national commercial law firm is looking for a Property Legal Secretary to join their team in Brisbane on a full-time permanent basis. This firm offers a friendly, dynamic and professional work environment. You will play an integral role in the success of the team.
Joining a busy team and reporting to a Partner, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients, Solicitors and Conveyancers
- End of month billing
- Document preparation and file management
- Organising settlements
- Secretarial and administrative duties
- Draft correspondence, including leases, assignments, variations and surrenders
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of three years' experience as a property secretary. You must be familiar with Queensland's retail leasing legislation.
To be successful in this role:
- Solid communication skills
- Confident working autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exposure to leasing
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
You will be a joining a supportive team, who values your innovation and work ethic.
Competitive remuneration on offer.
Endless career opportunities within the firm!
If this sounds like you please APPLY now! Alternatively, you can give Samantha a call on 31180125 to have a confidential discussion.