To be successful in this busy role your resume will display experience as a legal secretary within commercial property, government or planning practice groups. You will have extensive skills in word, PowerPoint and Outlook packages plus a typing speed in excess of 60wpm. It is important that you have skills in communication, both verbally and written. You will be client focused with an excellent phone manner and be able to assist others within your team.
Supporting a Partner, Senior Associate and two lawyers you can expect to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities. You daily duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with queries where appropriate
- Diary management
- Organising meetings
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing and formatting legal documents
- Assisting with events
- Overseeing billing for all property lawyers
- Assistance with conducting property searches
- Assisting in change management
Located in the heart of the CBD this mid-tier law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and a positive workplace culture. They have regular staff functions and sponsor various sporting events. You will be working close to multiple transport options and can expect to be involved in regular social events.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430