Are you looking for a promotion to a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant role?
To be successful in this busy role you will have proven experience as a legal secretary (preferably within commercial property or development areas). You will have extensive skills with the MS Suite, plus a typing speed in excess of 60wpm. It is important that you have strong communication skills, both verbally and written. You will be client focused with an excellent phone manner and be able to assist others within your team.
Due to internal movement, the firm is looking for an experienced legal secretary to join the team on a permanent basis. Supporting two Partners, you can expect to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Your daily duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with queries where appropriate
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparing and formatting legal documents
- Assisting with events
- Overseeing billing
- Assistance with conducting property searches
- Ad hoc duties relating to the practice area i.e. looking at leave for the entire group
Located close to public transport in the Melbourne CBD, this mid-tier law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and a positive workplace culture. They have regular staff functions and sponsor various events.
If this is a role sounds like it is right for you, don't delay, APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, call Mary Savova on 9098 7427.