The firm is a highly regarded, top-tier firm, renowned for their prestigious, inclusive and diverse culture. The firm are located in stunning Sydney CBD offices and uphold a supportive team environment with genuine opportunities for career progression.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled legal secretary to join a prestigious and well renowned firm, within the property team. Duties will include:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Editing and amending documents
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting correspondence
- Other ad hoc duties
This role will suit a candidate who is confident in their abilities and enjoys working under pressure. The position will require a corporate attitude and matching presentation, as well as a drive to succeed.
The successful candidate will also have, in addition to these personality traits, the ability to demonstrate:
- Confident communication skills, immaculate presentation and professionalism
- The ability to liaise professionally with clients
- Excellent time management
- A friendly and supportive attitude, the ability to work well with colleagues at all levels
- Finely tuned attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Willingness to take direction
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715