With more than 50 employees in their Sydney office, this national law firm focus on various practice areas and pride themselves on their team environment.
Your role will see you working on a variety of Litigation and Property work and will see you:
- Liaise with clients and other external parties
- Dictaphone typing
- Email management
- Diary management
- Prepare court documents and correspondence
- Open & close files
- Maintain files and the firm's database
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 6 months working within the Legal industry
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively and juggle multiple tasks
What's in it for you?
The firm foster a supportive and dynamic working environment. Take part in casual Fridays, team drinks, lunches, client events.
This role will give you the opportunity to step up in your career, with reporting and coordination for the Building & Construction team and will have you supporting Senior professionals.
Interviews are happening now so send your application through today!
This role will not last long so send your application through today! Click the appropriate link on the page or alternatively call Alice Rettie at people2people on 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )