This reputable, national law firm are located within the heart of the CBD and are a leader of the legal industry.
The firm promotes equal opportunities for their staff and a strong sense of professionalism. This firm offers great benefits to their employees, including, sporting and social events, health fund discounts and many more. Within this role you will be exposed to a wide range of work whilst being surrounded by motivated and supportive legal professionals.
Supporting a Property team, your role will see you:
- Prepare and amend documents
- Assist with Probate matters
- Prepare and amend lease documentation
- Manage diaries and emails
- Type using Dictaphone
- Process Billing
To be successful for an interview with this stable and growing employer, you must have:
- Proven Legal Secretarial experience working within Property ideally within leases
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 55 wpm +
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and take pride in your work
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )