This well-established law firm are situated within the heart of Sydney's CBD and have a reputation for success. With more than 60 employees, the firm are actively involved within the community and foster a work/life balance, working 9am - 5pm.
Supporting a busy and personable Managing Partner within Litigation, your role will be busy and full of variety. Your position will include both Secretarial and Paralegal duties such as:
- Formatting documents and letters
- Typing of correspondence
- Processing end of month billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years Legal Secretarial experience (within Litigation)
- Fast and accurate typing speed with a minimum of 70wpm
- Advanced Microsoft Word and formatting skills
- A strong work ethic, with flexibility
If you are looking for a secure role with an industry leader, look no further! This firm will offer you a work/life balance working within a busy working environment.
To be considered for this position, click APPLY now. Or alternatively, call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )