This award winning, national law firm have a reputation for providing high quality services to their clients. The firm have grown rapidly over recent years and have more than 300 staff members in their Sydney office. With a dynamic team environment, the firm pride themselves on developing their staff and assisting with career goals.
This busy position will enable you to build your skills as you will be working within a fast paced environment and working with a high performing team. You will also be involved in team lunches and rewarded for your hard work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary & email management
- Organise internal and client meetings
- Arrange travel arrangements
- Client liaison
- Opening & closing files
- Conduct property searches
- AMEX Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
- Production of advices, reports, presentations and correspondence
- Complex billing
To be guaranteed an interview with this great employer, you must:
- Possess 3yrs+ experience as a Legal Secretary (Knowledge of property work practices would be highly regarded)
- Previous legal billing and track changes / mark up experience
- Have an Advance knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of CMS or other finance related software
- High level document production skills including styles, track changes and version control
- Have confidence in dealing with people at all levels and maintain strong working relationships
- Be friendly and hardworking
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Have a typing speed 65wpm+
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and take pride in their work
This is your chance to get your foot in the door of a leading law firm and work for a reputable, friendly and down to earth partner!
To apply or for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770 or email on email@example.com.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )