This law firm are well-known within Sydney's legal market and work predominately within Commercial and Insurance Litigation. Describing themselves as approachable and honest, this firm value themselves on providing top-tier service at the best possible cost.
Working within the Insurance Litigation team, you will be supporting a Director and two legal professionals within this busy team. Focusing mainly on the areas of Professional Indemnity and Public Liability, your role will be fast paced and challenging, requiring you to utilise your prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are met.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- High level diary management
- Dictaphone typing of court documents and correspondence
- Extensive file, document and email management
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Fielding phone calls
- Assisting with monthly billing and invoicing
- All other secretarial duties as required
- Occasional office support duties such as relief reception, accepting deliveries, sorting mail and ordering stationery
The ideal Candidate will possess:
- Proven legal secretarial experience preferably within Insurance Litigation
- Extremely organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Advance MS Suite skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to follow strict processes and guidelines
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively
Working with this well-established and growing firm, you will be rewarded for you hard work and genuinely valued as a team member.
If you are looking for a challenging role that will utilise your skill set and advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today! Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )