This well-established, mid tier national law firm have 500 + employees and have a well renowned reputation. Located in the heart of the CBD, the firm are steadily growing and foster a close-knit team environment.
This is an office where you will be recognised for your efforts and maintain a work/life balance. The firm are also heavily involved in the community, sponsoring events and offer their employees study assistance, mentoring, social functions and more.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the firm's fast paced Planning & Environment team.
Supporting a Partner plus two, your responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Monthly Billing
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Producing reports and preparing court documents
- Scheduling meetings
- Assisting with filing and searches
- Liaising with clients
If you are someone who thrives under pressure and possesses:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience ideally within Litigation or Planning & Environment
- A high attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills within Microsoft Office
- Excellent spelling & grammar
- Strong written and verbal skills
Don't delay - apply now! This role will see you have a healthy work/life balance working for a highly regarded, leading law firm.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page today or contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )