Located in the heart of the CBD, this specialist firm are well structured and foster a supportive culture. The firm provide their employees with the tools and resources to service their clients at the highest standard.
In a Secretary capacity, your key responsibilities will have you:
- Manage diaries and appointments
- Liaise with clients
- File correspondence and documents
- Prepare and edit documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Plus a variety of ad-hoc administrative duties
To succeed in this role you must have demonstrated:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary (within Personal Injury/CTP)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
In joining this well-respected firm, you will work within a cohesive and dynamic working environment where you will have ongoing support and training. Enjoy going to work every day in a firm that has very low staff turnover. Excellent systems and procedures in place.
To apply click on the relevant link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion call Alice Rettie on 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715