This Boutique firm has a friendly, close-knit environment. They specialise in intellectual property, media, and several other areas of Law
This exciting opportunity is stepping into a Senior Level Role, supporting the Partner and the wider team, you will be working on a variety of large scale matters.
Your responsibilities will see you:
- Manage diaries, appointments and meeting rooms
- Establish and maintain an effective filing system
- Prepare and amend documents and correspondence
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Heavily involved in client liaison
- Assist with ad hoc tasks such as coordinating events
- Process billing and expenses
- Liaise with clients and respond to queries
To be successful for the role you must have:
- minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Secretary/PA in Legal
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Experience using a billing software
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Meaghan at people2people 8270 9706.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715