With more than 120 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular offices.
Enjoy a team environment and take part in:
- Weekly drinks
- Extravagant social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Christmas lunch
- EOFY lunch
- Bake off
- Sporting teams
- Health discounts + many more!
Supporting the Partner and team, you will be working on a variety of large scale matters.
Your responsibilities will see you:
- Manage diaries, appointments and meeting rooms
- Establish and maintain an effective filing system
- Prepare and amend documents and correspondence
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Heavily involved in client liaison
- Assist with ad hoc tasks such as coordinating events
- Process billing and expenses
- Liaise with clients and respond to queries
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Secretary/PA in Legal
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Experience using a billing software
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Anthony at people2people 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715