This well-established and highly successful law firm have approximately 80 employees and are located in stunning offices in the heart of the CBD.
The firm have a supportive environment and place importance on career progression and developing their staff.
An experienced Legal Secretary is needed to join their busy Litigation team.
This fast paced role will see you:
- Prepare and amend documents
- Manage diaries and emails
- Entering timesheets
- Prepare letters and briefs
- Schedule appointments and liaise with clients
- Monthly billing
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm and intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritise
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply now or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 8270 9778.