With offices throughout Australia, this well-renowned law firm provide services across a broad spectrum of practice areas. The firm has won a number of awards for their work and maintain a reputation for success.
This is a temporary assignment working as a Legal Assistant within the Litigation team, predominantly supporting a Partner. Your duties may include:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Organising travel, catering and transport
- Editing and amend documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting correspondence
- Other ad hoc duties
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant
- A typing speed of 65wpm+ and be advanced with MS Office
- Experience with billing
- Confident communication skills and immaculate presentation and professionalism
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427 for a confidential discussion.