Here at people2people we understand that relocating can be both exciting and daunting! We have a solid client network within Melbourne, working with boutique, mid and top tier law firms
Currently, we have multiple Insurance Legal Secretary roles in Melbourne for an immediate start on a temp, contract and permanent basis.
Ranging from top boutique to top tier law firms, you can expect your daily duties to include:
- Email management
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administration duties
TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
Dependant on your situation, we can accommodate for a Skype, telephone or face-to-face interview.
You must have:
- Experience in litigation
- Advanced skills in MS Word and a high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with all levels of the business
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
If you are looking to make the move to Melbourne, then send your CV. We are conducting interviews now.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.