people2people specialises in legal support recruitment. Our consultants are constantly engaged with a broad range of businesses and firms covering all areas of law. From reception through to Practice Manager roles, we have great temporary and permanent positions coming through regularly. We want to work with the best candidates and the best employers to play our part in developing careers and teams.
What do we look for?
We don't have a cookie-cutter mold for great office legal support staff, as one firm's admin superstar might not fit at all with another organisation, but there are a few things that will make us pay extra attention.
- Stable work history and strong track record with reputable businesses
- Experience with top-tier firms supporting at partner level
- Exposure to different areas of law
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Advanced MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing (including dictaphone)
- Professional presentation and demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Personality - do people like working with you?
- Solid references - will a recent manager vouch for you?
Here is a sample of some of the jobs we cover:
- Accounts Officer
- Human Resources
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Executive Assistant
- Legal Personal Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Practice Manager
Check out our Legal Support page for more info https://www.people2people.co.nz/disciplines/legal-support
If you have recent experience working in administration or business support roles within the legal sector and would like to discuss what is important to you in your next job opportunity, please get in touch. This is not a specific job vacancy but you can express your interest in registering with people2people and finding out about great jobs by applying below.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +64 9 869 6259