With more than 500 employees and offices throughout Australia, this award winning, mid-tier law firm are an industry leader.
Supporting a Partner within their IP practice group, your duties will include:
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- File maintenance
- Diary and database management
- Answering calls and client liaison
- General administrative duties
- Monthly billing
- Ad hoc administration duties
To be successful for an interview with this highly regarded law firm, you must have:
- Previous legal secretarial experience ideally within Trademarks
- Intermediate MS Word and a fast and accurate typing speed of 50 + wpm.
- The ability to take initiative and think outside the box
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career within a prestigious national law firm, this could be the ideal role for you! Do not hesitate; send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )