With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
Supporting 2 Partners and a Senior Associate within IP, you will:
- Process billing and expenses
- Organise travel, conferences and functions
- Coordinate social events
- Create and amend documents
- Liaise with clients
- Open matters and manage files
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Secretary/PA in Legal or a banking environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Experience using a billing software
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working for this leading, international firm you will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Regular training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Team and firm wide social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. For a confidential conversation, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people recruitment on 02 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715