Are you looking to take a step up in your career? Join this highly regarded CBD Law firm in their friendly and team-orientated Insurance Litigation group. This firm places a high value on ensuring staff have a work/life balance with their standard working hours being 9am - 5 pm. The firm has numerous benefits for employees including a number of social events, Friday drinks, gym memberships and health cover benefits. The firm is also actively involved in supporting numerous charity events and are located in stunning new offices! The team has been described as hardworking, yet friendly and approachable, enjoy going to work!
Working within the Insurance Litigation practice group, this role will involve exciting responsibilities supporting at senior level. Your days will be busy and varied, with duties including;
- A high volume of file management
- Diary management
- Client liaison
- Preparing and amending documents
- Dictaphone typing
- And much much more!
In order to be considered for this great role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years' legal experience, ideally within Litigation
- Strong MS Suite skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
- Dictaphone experience
- Word Processing experience (preferred but not essential)
- Strong organisational skills and communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- The ability to adapt quickly to different working situations
- A personable and friendly attitude
- Professional personal presentation
Interviews are being conducted now for this exciting new position. If this role is of interest to you, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people today.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Meaghan Gleeson on +61282709706