This highly regarded national law firm is in need of a Legal Secretary to support a Practice Group Leader in their Sydney CBD office.
This firm is highly regarded within the legal industry and is experiencing continued growth and expansion. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work for a prominent and stable firm.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing correspondence, briefs, reports and documents
- Email and phone management
- Opening & closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing briefs for court
- Liaising with clients and professionals
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2+ years experience working as a Legal Secretary within Personal Injury
- Advanced skills with MS Office and experience
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team
- Exceptional presentation
- Confident communication skills
Please click the APPLY button if you believe you are eligible to apply for the role, alternatively, please call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )