This highly successful, national law firm are located in the heart of the CBD within stunning offices. The firm has a long established reputation of providing superior service to their clients and offering an inclusive and friendly working environment for their staff
A role is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary to work within Insurance Litigation
Supporting a practice head, the role will see you responsible for:
- Processing end of month billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Prepare briefs, documents and letters
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Liaising with clients
To be guaranteed an interview with this great employer you will have:
- A minimum of 2 year's experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Insurance
- Strong technical skills, with a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- You will be confident, personable and have an eye for detail
If you are looking to work for a highly regarded law firm, where hard work and dedication are rewarded, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.