With offices throughout Australia, this highly regarded mid-tier law firm hold an outstanding reputation within the Legal industry and foster a dynamic and social working environment.
This fast paced role will see you supporting at Partner level within General Insurance.
Day to day will see you:
- Process billing
- Email management
- Diary management
- Manage diaries and files
- Open and close files
- Draft correspondence and documents
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary (within Litigation)
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- A high attention to detail
- A motivated and hardworking attitude
What's in it for you?
As well as maintaining a healthy work/life balance you will have the opportunity to take part in:
- A comprehensive induction
- Regular drinks and events
- Health and well-being seminars
- Sporting teams including soccer and netball
- Team lunches and morning teas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact alice rettie at people2people on 8270 9770
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715