This well established, medium sized Law firm are based in the heart of the CBD. Professional and inclusive firm, the firm pride themselves on providing a positive working environment for all. They hold fun social events once a quarter, with great facilities onsite and are located in beautiful offices. This highly reputable firm are leaders in their field, with an impressive reputation in the industry.
Supporting 3 Partners within the Insurance team, your main duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Preparing briefs to barristers
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Dictaphone Typing
- General Administrative duties
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, you will have:
- 3 + years defendant insurance experience
- Professional communication
- Strong communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- A motivated and hardworking attitude
If you are hardworking, well-presented and are looking to work in a friendly and supportive team this could be the chance you have been waiting for!
Apply today by calling Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770 or email her on email@example.com.