about the company
This well-established and highly successful mid-sized law firm have a reputation for providing high quality services to their clients along with strong community links. With a national presence they offer a wide range of legal services and are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Insolvency/Commercial Litigation team.
about the role
This busy role will see you supporting a Solicitor and Senior Associate in the Insolvency/Commercial Litigation areas needed to join their busy Commercial Litigation team. Supporting at Partner level, your duties will include:
- Drafting court documents
- Prepare and amend documents
- File maintenance
- Conducting searches
- Electronic lodgement
- Diary, email and appointment management
- Processing billing
- Prepare letters and briefs
- General administrative support including other secretarial duties as required
- Schedule appointments and liaise with clients
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm and intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritise
- Strong formatting skills and a high attention to detail
what's in it for you?
Be part of a firm where you are a valued team member and your efforts appreciated! Comprehensive system training on offer along with NO Dictaphone typing and the opportunity for Paralegal exposure. This is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed. APPLY today or for further information please call Melanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125!