This award winning, fast growing international law firm have a reputation for providing high quality services to their clients.
With a dynamic team environment, the firm pride themselves on developing their staff and assisting with career goals.
This role will see you supporting a Special Counsel and 3 others within their General Liability team.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Preparing legal documents and forms
- Drafting general correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and managing diaries/emails
- Managing files and documents
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Assisting with billing and invoicing
- All other secretarial duties as required
To be successful for this excellent opportunity, you must possess:
- A proven minimum experience of 3+ years within Litigation (preferably Insurance)
- Strong technical skills - be Intermediate to Advanced MS Office + a minimum typing speed
- The ability to prioritise effectively and thrive under pressure
- Confident communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively or autonomously
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today!
Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes today on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )