This is a growing, reputable law firm that pride themselves on their working environment and low staff turnover. Take part in monthly drinks, massages, social events, health discounts, fresh fruit and a relaxed culture.
Supporting a Principal and team within General Insurance, your responsibilities will include:
- Amending and formatting documents
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Managing hardcopy and electronic files
The suitable candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' Legal Secretary experience (within Litigation)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and a minimum typing speed of 65wpm
- A can-do attitude and proven ability to be forward thinking and proactive
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or call Alice Rettie at people2people on 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )