With more than 500 employees and offices throughout Australia, this award winning, mid-tier law firm are an industry leader.
Supporting a Partner plus team of highly motivated Legal professionals, your role will be a mix of PA and Secretarial and will have you:
- Amending court documents and letters
- Managing diaries
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Liaising with clients
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Legal Secretary experience
- Strong technical skills with a minimum typing speed of 65wpm
- Proven ability to juggle conflicting deadlines
What's in it for you?
Joining this well renowned firm, you will have opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development. Work within an inclusive team environment where you will be genuinely rewarded for your hard work. Take advantage of health benefits, financial rewards and flexible working practices.
Click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, call Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )