This well-known and respected law firm, with offices around the globe are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary with General Insurance exposure to assist the litigation team on a full-time temporary basis. With a dynamic, fast paced and professional working atmosphere, this firm boasts beautiful offices close to shops and cafes.
about the role
This varied role will see you supporting a Partner along with several Senior Associates within the General Insurance practice group. Dealing with high profile matters, your daily duties will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Electronic diary management including scheduling appointments, booking boardrooms and organising team meetings;
- Liaising with clients and staff on day-to-day matters
- Collating briefs and annexures
- Managing the process of opening and closing of matters
- Monthly billing responsibilities
- Creating short for correspondence and court documents
- Transcribing correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Editing and formatting documents and emails
Corporately presented you possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with an extremely high attention to detail. Advanced skills in MS Word are essential, along with highly developed organisational skills and at least two - three years' experience in a similar litigation role. You are currently available to commence in the coming weeks and are looking for a temporary opportunity in a corporate environment, where hard work is appreciated. Previous exposure to LEAP and Filesite are highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you please APPLY now.