This firm pride themselves on providing a positive working environment for all and make sure all employees feel genuinely appreciated. They hold fun social events once a quarter, with great facilities onsite and are located in beautiful offices!
Supporting a Senior Associate and 2 Solicitors within the Insurance team, your main duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Preparing briefs to barristers
- Processing billing
- Preparing and amending documents
- Liaising and coordinating with clients
- Client reports
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, you will have:
- 2 + years Legal Secretarial experience within Insurance
- Strong communication skills
- Professionally presented
- Strong technical skills, with a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- A high attention to detail
- A motivated and hardworking attitude
If you are hardworking, and looking to work in a friendly and supportive team this could be the chance you have been waiting for!
Apply today by selecting the appropriate button on this page or alternatively, please call Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770 or email on email@example.com.