With offices throughout Australia, this national law firm possess an excellent reputation within the Legal industry and have a friendly and social working environment.
This is a three month temp assignment.
Your main duties would include providing administrative and secretarial support for a partner and the wider team across varying levels of seniority within the area of general insurance. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Partner's diary and scheduling appointments
- Email management
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administration duties
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate will have proven 2 years' legal secretarial experience in a private practice law firm. In addition to this, the candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years proven experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Advanced skills in MS Word and a high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with all levels of the business
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.