Located in Parramatta, this national law firm are well-established and pride themselves on their professionalism. This role will provide the opportunity to experience the support and prestige of a national law firm without the hustle and bustle of the CBD.
Joining a busy team in this newly created role, you will support a Senior Associate and the wider team, working within the Family Law practice group.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing diaries and arranging appointments
- Preparing documents, correspondence and briefs
- Dictaphone typing
- File management
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Liaising with clients
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years Legal Secretarial experience (some Family Law experience essential)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and a fast and accurate typing speed of 55 + wpm
- Proven ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines
- Confidence liaising across multiple levels
- Articulate communication
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Positive team mentality
- Willingness to learn and take training on board
If you are looking for a Legal Secretarial role within a successful specialist law firm that is close to home, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )