Are you looking for a varied and diverse role where you can utilise your legal secretarial skill set and work in a team environment? This well established and reputable law firm with over 250 employees and are looking for a Litigation Secretary to assist a variety of teams within their busy Employment Practice.
The firm promote a team culture and provide their employees with opportunities for growth including training and mentoring, study assistance and other initiatives.
This challenging and rewarding role will see you work within Employment supporting 3 lawyers.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Preparing legal documents, correspondence and relevant forms
- Drafting general correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and managing diaries/emails
- Managing files and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Providing a high level of administrative and legal secretarial support
To be successful for this excellent opportunity, you must possess:
- 4 years Legal Secretarial experience
- Strong technical skills
- The ability to prioritise effectively and thrive under pressure
- Confident communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively or autonomously
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today or contact Alice Rettie 02 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715