Are you an experienced Legal Secretary within Employment. This could be the role for you.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join a leading, national Law firm based in the CBD. With offices nationally, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. This firm foster a dynamic and supportive team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees.
Your role will be fast paced and will see you:
- File and diary management
- General filing of documents and photocopying
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with and processing of billing
To be successful for this role you must have:
- A minimum 2-3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Employment
- Experience using Aderant highly desired
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
This firm have offices nationally. They offer an impressive working environment with many benefits for their staff; including health and well being seminars, Friday night drinks, corporate health care discounts, sporting teams, morning teas and various social events just to name a few!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )