Do you enjoy a challenging role where you will be exposed to various areas of law? This firm promote a professional, stimulating and egalitarian work environment. They pride themselves on delivering superior service to their clients and providing their employees with the opportunity for career development. The firm offers excellent benefits to their staff including an active social club, casual Fridays and gym discounts just to name a few!
Supporting a leading Partner within the Disputes Resolution team, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and email
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with billing
- Manage filing and archiving
To be successful for this busy and rewarding role you will have:
- 2-5 years proven experience as a legal secretary
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- A confident and articulate communication style
- The ability to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess the proven ability to be flexible and adaptable to differing teams and areas of law
This diverse role offers a great opportunity to expand upon your skill set and be exposed to various areas of law. Don't miss this great rare role and apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )