This fast growing and highly regarded CBD based law firm are now in need of an exceptional Legal Secretary to join their fast paced Litigation team. This tightly integrated firm pride themselves on their professionalism, dedication and sociable environment.
Your role will be varied and challenging and will see you support a highly motivated and successful team of legal professionals and work with high-profile clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Liaising with clients at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Managing deadlines
- Drafting all documents and correspondence
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
- Drafting bills, checking rates and preparing draft letters to accompany the final bills
- Co-ordinating meetings, lunches and client events
- Dictaphone typing
- Travel arrangements
To be guaranteed an interview with this great employer, you must:-
- As a guide, possess 2-3 years previous legal experience within Insurance or Litigation
- Have Intermediate MS Word skills, a fast and accurate typing speed and dictaphone skills
- Have confidence in dealing with people at all levels and maintain strong working relationships
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Be highly motivated and personable
This varied and challenging role will offer you autonomy and the opportunity to develop your legal experience within a high profile team. If you are looking for stability within a professional firm who pride on providing clients with a first class service than wait now longer and apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )