Established more than 50 years ago, this leading, mid-tier firm have are well renowned for being leaders in their field and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients. Over recent years, the firm have grown almost three times in size.
This firm are now seeking a Legal Secretary to join their fast paced CTP Insurance team. This role will provide you with a challenge and variety, where you can build on your experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting subpoenas, correspondence and other documents
- Diary management and updating schedules
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and doctors
- Assisting with briefs
- Training and mentoring of a Junior Secretary
- Monthly billings
- Dictaphone typing of legal documents and correspondence
- Arranging medical appointments and interpreters
- Drafting correspondence
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Proven Legal Secretarial experience within insurance law
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously and mentor a Junior Secretary
- A motivated, resilient and personable attitude
If you are looking for the chance to work for a reputable, national firm apply now without delay!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )