Located in the heart of the CBD, this specialist firm are well structured and foster a supportive culture. The firm provide their employees with the tools and resources to service their clients at the highest standard.
You will support an Associate who has been described as approachable, down to earth and hard working within Plaintiff CTP Insurance. Your key responsibilities will have you:
- Manage diaries and appointments
- Liaise with clients
- File correspondence and documents
- Prepare and edit documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Plus a variety of ad-hoc administrative duties
To succeed in this role you must have demonstrated:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary (within Personal Injury/CTP)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
What's in it for you?
In joining this well-respected firm, you will work within a cohesive and dynamic working environment where you will have ongoing support and training. Enjoy going to work every day in a firm that has very low staff turnover. Excellent systems and procedures in place.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )