This high regarded defendant insurance firm are currently seeking and experience Legal Secretary to support their busy CTP team. The firm host a variety of social events such as sporting events/classes, morning teas and birthday celebrations and Friday night drinks.
Your duties within the role will be:
- Email and Diary management
- Draft correspondence and documents
- High volume of typing
- Preparing briefs
- Processing billing
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, you will have:
- 2-4 years Legal Secretarial experience ideally within Insurance
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional presentation
- Experience using Open Practise an Lawdocs is high regarded
This is a full time temporary position with views of a permanent positions for the right candidate. The firm's hours are 8:30 am - 5 pm and are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Apply today by selecting the appropriate button on this page or alternatively, please call Sam Palmer on 8270 9733 or follow me on twitter at p2pSamP