The firm is a highly regarded in the legal industry and has enjoyed continued growth and success. This reputable law firm prides themselves on delivering high quality service and offers great employee benefits. This is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
Supporting a Managing Partner, your main duties will include:
- PA tasks when required
- Diary management
- Liaising with high profile clients and professionals
- Dictaphone typing and drafting correspondence
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
- Arrange travel arrangements
This role will be challenging and engaging, and in order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- 2+ years' Administration experience within Corporate or Commercial Litigation
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High typing speed
- A strong work ethic
- Confident and driven personality
- Initiative plus
- Professional communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
This is not an opportunity not to be missed and WILL NOT LAST!
Click the apply NOW button or alternatively contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )