With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have more than 300 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits.
In this role, you will be supporting a senior partner and the wider team, with hands-on experience supporting the practice group head. In this position you will be exposed to a range of Corporate Commercial matters, and will have the chance to excel within a supportive team of focused individuals.
Duties in this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing complex billing
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Preparing contracts and documents
- Organising files
- Preparing letters
- Preparing client reports
- Liaising with clients
This role is ideal for a high-achiever with a dedicated work ethic, a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Other criteria will include:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Professional and corporate personal presentation
- Highly tuned attention to detail
- Motivation to work autonomously and take initiative
- An ability to interact and work well in a team environment
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or email Anthony Demarco at email@example.com
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715