An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced legal secretary to join a growing Corporate and Commercial team. This full time role is part of a two-person team supporting a group of Partners and lawyers that specialise across IP, M&A and Banking & Finance. Enjoy a wide variety of work in a busy and supportive environment in this unique role. Most importantly, this role would suit you if you have a 'can-do' attitude and enjoy a busy and fulfilling day!
The main functions of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Diary and email management
- Preparation of documents and correspondence
- Mark-ups and editing documents
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Entering timesheets for fee earners
- Assisting with the monthly billing process
- Dictaphone typing
- Editing Excel documents where required
- General administration
Located in the heart of the CBD, this mid tier law firm has a national presence and provides an environment of genuine support and opportunities for growth and development. You can expect to enjoy benefits such as extensive in-house training, regular social events and health & well being initiatives.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430