This highly successful and well-respected, national firm are located in the heart of the CBD and work across a wide variety of practice areas. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and collaborative culture.
Supporting a Partner and the wider team, your role will be varied and include:
- File management
- Prioritising work received from your team
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Assisting with billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- Proven experience (12 months ++) working within the legal profession
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- An enthusiastic, team player who is willing to support others
What's in it for you?
If you are looking for a role where you can expand on your skill set and be rewarded for your hard work, this could be the ideal role for you. If you meet the criteria above, don't hesitate. Send your application through today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9711.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715