This well established firm are considered leaders in their industry, they have close to 200 people in their Sydney office and offices nationally. They have a professional, open door management policy and pride themselves on their positive working environment. They offer an impressive benefits package for their staff.
Your days will be interesting and varied supporting a highly regarded Partner and their team within Corporate Law. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Process billing
- Preparing lengthy documents and managing correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaise with clients
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working as a Legal Secretary
- A typing speed of approximately 55 wpm + and be intermediate - advanced MS Office skills
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
This is a rare opportunity to join a professional, yet friendly Law firm in the CBD. They offer many opportunities for career progression and take the next step in your career. If this position is of interest to you, contact Meaghan Gleeson today.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Meaghan Gleeson on +61282709706