This well-established firm are considered leaders in their industry, they have close to 200 people in their Sydney offices and offices nationally as well. They have a professional, open door management policy and pride themselves on their positive working environment.
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Process billing
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaise with clients
- Picking up the overflow of other team members
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- A typing speed of approximately 55 wpm + and be intermediate - advanced MS Office skills
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Proven attention to detail
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Alice at people2people 8270 9770.
Follow me on twitter @p2palice
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )