Well known and established, this national law firm are located in the heart of the CBD and employ approximately 450 staff. The firm offer high-calibre service to their clients and working with them will see you rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
The Culture + Benefits
The firm foster a supportive and encouraging working environment, with an open door policy. They also offer a wide range of excellent benefits to their staff including an active social club, casual Fridays, drinks and gym discounts just to name a few! The firm are also actively involved in the community, sponsoring various charities and events
This role will be varied and see you work within the busy Corporate team supporting at Partner level. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Opening, maintaining and closing matters
- Liaising with clients, staff and professionals at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Track changes and mark ups
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, emails, memos and letters
- Draft and amend complex legal documents
- Personal Assistant tasks such as diary and travel arrangements, answering calls etc
- Assisting with time recording and billing
- All other tasks as required
To be successful for this busy and rewarding role you will have:
- Proven Legal Secretarial experience
- Strong MS Word skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
- You will be confident and articulate to liaise with professionals at all levels
- An eye for detail and possess the proven ability to be work autonomously or collaboratively
- The desire to work in a fast paced role
If you want to be part of a growing firm who foster a welcoming and professional environment, this is the opportunity for you - APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )