A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced legal secretary to join a renowned mid-tier global law firm in Brisbane's CBD on a temporary basis starting ASAP.
Supporting a Partner and Lawyers within a Construction team. You will be experienced in:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Organising travel arrangements and expenses
- Monthly billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Ad hoc secretarial and administrative duties
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years legal secretarial experience (ideally within Construction)
- Intermediate MS office skills and technical abilities
- A Typing speed of 65wpm+
- Meticulous attention to detail and always strive for perfection
- Excellent time management skills and be highly organised
- A strong work ethic and be a loyal team player
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by clicking on the link.
Alternatively, contact Samantha Eydt at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.