With offices throughout Australia and more than 200 staff, this highly regarded, national law firm have a reputation for success. The firm have experienced steady growth over recent years and are located in beautiful offices, within the heart of Sydney's CBD.
Joining a busy Competition practice, you will be supporting a Chairman plus a couple of other fee earners. Working within an open-door policy where you can ask questions and get involved in the matters, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing documents and letters
- Managing diaries and coordinating appointments
- Heavy involvement with the files
- Photocopying and scanning
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Legal Secretary
- A minimum typing speed of 55wpm and Intermediate to Advance MS Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a social culture and take part in a wide variety of social events including Friday night drinks, staff parties and off-sites. The firm promote an inclusive environment with no hierarchies.
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please call Alice at people2people 8270 9770 or follow me on twitter @p2palice
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )