With more than 300 employees, this highly regarded, mid- sized firm have offices throughout Australia. Priding themselves on having a having an enviable client base and a great culture, the firm have enjoyed continued growth and offers a friendly and supportive environment.
The firm are looking for a candidate to join their Commercial Litigation practice, supporting a Partner and team. Hours 8:30 am - 5 pm. Your duties will include:
- Processing end of month billing and time entry
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary and email management
- Client liaison
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Legal Secretary (within Litigation)
- A high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills and a minimum typing speed of 60wpm
- The proven ability to show initiative and be forward thinking
Based close to Martin Place, this firm values its support staff and amongst other benefits they offer a well-being program and great social and sporting opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Palmer on 8270 9733.